Provide an educational opportunity for conference participants in quality management theories and practices in the healthcare sector.
Strengthen networks between healthcare organizations and among healthcare professionals.
- Explore the history & current trends in quality management in Saudi Arabia and internationally.
- Examine the role and responsibilities of QM in the health sector.
- Analyze effective education and its impact on quality improvement in healthcare sector.
- Evaluate the benefits of QM practices in relation to business practice and healthcare outcomes.
- Construct capacity of quality improvement within organization.
- Explore the benefits of using technology and data analysis to support quality improvement and patient outcomes.
- Analyze QI practices in relation to medication safety and documentation in general.
For registration contact
Mrs. Lana Bae Freiha
Tel: 2751111 Ext. 5430
Mr. James Ledesma
Tel: 2751111 Ext. 5419
Fax: 2750234 / 2750095
There will be exciting Healthcare products and Cosmetics Exhibition.
Prior registration is required. No registration fee required
Symposium Organizing Committee
Kingdom Hospital & Consulting Clinics